View Single Post
Old 2009-09-10, 21:41   Link #522
Silvanoshei
ぜんぴょう☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, no, that's not really Aisia's wish. She wants all the girls to have to their love for Junichi returned, which plain wasn't possible given that Junichi had already found the love of his life. Basically, Aisia wanted what a lot of viewers wanted -- for Nemu to disappear and for Junichi to give other girls a chance -- but the only way to do that was to (try to) wipe out his love for Nemu with magic.
Phew, lots of viewers wanted Nemu gone, glad that was said lol. Well, you see, with regards to Nemu... I remember a conversation Aisia had, and she noticed that Nemu had spent more time with Jun'ichi than any of the other girls. And to that end, time-wise... he felt more natural and loving towards her. (this goes for any relationship)

The point I make with that, is, when you look at Kotori and Jun'ichi, with just 2 years, he already started to think of Kotori as a girlfriend. Even though he was still going out with Nemu. With that in mind, I don't see it impossible for Jun'ichi to accept all the girls over time. But alas, we come to the conclusion "ALWAYS!" that there is only enough room for 1 love in ones life. Which isn't the case at all, and I hate how this always pops up as a "norm". Not that it's a problem only having 1 girl.. but no really, this isn't a "normal" situation anyway. Those characters are hot enough not to drool over a average guy like Jun'ichi. Having 2-3 girls as his choice would be interesting, and dating all would be any harem otaku's dream.

Last edited by Silvanoshei; 2009-09-11 at 01:47. Reason: Spellingerer
Silvanoshei is offline   Reply With Quote