View Single Post
Old 2010-09-30, 15:45   Link #586
ForbiddenOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post

You see, this is what I thought myself. I can't quite answer that because I still find it hard to believe.
Why? The time when V.V.'s aging stopped was a time of serious internal struggle, its not inconceivable that Rai was one of the good people that got caught up in everything and made a grab for power (albeit for his mother and sister's sake, not his own).

Quote:
During his time in the Code R project he was augmented with physical abiltiy, artificial intelligence, AND knightmare piloting through simulation. Rai is from way far back, make no mistake.
When is this mentioned exactly? And.. artificial intelligence? Really?

So its not the pure awesome thats in his royal blood, like Suzaku?

I guess they were using him as a test bed for new technologies? Or maybe they intended to use him as a weapon, ala Rolo?

Presumably he was on good terms with V.V. at one time, to the extent that you can be on good terms with a manipulative little sociopath, so I guess thats not unthinkable.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, what exactly does V.V. say to Rai when Rai is in his room during... is it the Ashford arc?

It starts off like "Its you..." "Oh, your power is interesting, but its.. (ephemeral?)" "Its Geass", and he gives the spiel about it being the power of kings, etc... but theres also stuff I don't understand.

ALSO SPEAKING OF WHICH, what the hell is the deal with that early encounter in the storyline where you see C.C. go into Lelouch's room and then ask Lelouch about her? He says you've been working too hard and just imagined it, you don't believe him, he opens his door and C.C. isn't there.

Is she in the closet or something?

Quote:
It's possible in one branch he is solely one. But it;s possible he is both and when Lloyd told him about it he didn't know the royalty on his japanese side.
Yeah what I figured was that the Japanese would not be in the Britannian database. Especially since Lloyd didn't do the analysis himself (right? the impression I got was that he sent it away and got it done there, ditto for the fake id card he later produced, although that was him calling in some favors... and presumably the id card was made to say he was Britannian).

---

Oh and I was also put off that I could not tell C.C. THERES A CRAZY PSYCHIC GUY STALKING YOU! LOCK YOUR DOORS!
ForbiddenOne is offline   Reply With Quote