View Single Post
Old 2012-06-27, 23:30   Link #45
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 672
That was not a bad chapter. I hope Zoro gets a crack at CC. That would be awesome if Zoro defeated one of the boss players and not Luffy. But with Welgo guy appearing in the chapter, maybe Luffy will face him instead. Poor Law. What ever Law got himself into, he is way in over his head. Welgo reminds me of Mr. 3 but more mature, serious, and stronger looking. What if Welgo takes out CC? That would be interesting to see. It would give us more insight and it would be interesting to see how CC reacts to him. It would make the plot weirder, who would be the boss in the arch. Seeing Sanji use Mantra reminds me of the Jedi knights. Determining size, power, distinguishing people from animals, and predicting moves. I wonder if you can use Mantra to hide yourself from other Mantra users? That would be an awesome feature. Try and copy other people or creatures signatures so the people using mantra can not tell the difference. Hopefully the next Island the straw hats get to go to is Wano.

Smoker
This whole arch has proven a big disappointment for Smoker. His fighting ability is good but his Logia abilities are pretty much useless. He has also been sidelined pretty much in this whole arch. I hope he gets is body back before all the big guys are destroyed. I would like to see him kick some ass, or a rematch. Hopefully he will show some new logia moves. His moves two years ago were more impressive then they are now.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2012-06-27 at 23:45.