View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 13:43   Link #678
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Cow View Post
Bisexual because in Tekken 5 DR, she has a thing for Ganryu.

Edit: just found out Harada tweeted that Lili likes Ganryu more than Asuka. O_o
So I guess she's straight and borderlining bisexual? Lol
Well the thing for Ganryu seemed more indicative of an Electra Complex to me, since it was only because he resembles her father somewhat.

And lol seriously? That seems like a weird thing to tweet about. Got a link by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
As far as I'm concerned, everyone is straight when it comes to sexual orientation.

I agree about a friendly rivalry concept for Lili since I think it's very obvious given her family background etc.
Lili and Asuka kind of similar to Hwoarang and Jin, respectively. One sided rivalry.

But of course, when it comes to fandom, Lili and Asuka are often portrayed as yuri couple
When it comes to shippers, the characters in games and animanga like these are bisexual as a general rule. Don't wanna lose out on all the possible pairings.

But yes, Asuka, much like Jin, doesn't really see Lili in the same light as the latter sees her. And while the rivalry is kind of cute that way, I'd like it if she'd come to acknowledge her more in future games. Actually, she already kind of did in Street Fighter x Tekken, where their story mode had probably the extensive exposure of the couple and their banter. I recommend checking it out for fans of theirs. I don't like Street Fighter gameplay, but watched it on youtube for more Lili.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote