View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 20:40   Link #50
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Pretty tense episode. We finally have our Hunter setting his sight on Kougami and the hunt was pretty awesome, filled with old school techs and convenient items provided by Makishima. Akane's friend, Yuki's involvement in this episode was rather unexpected, but very nice in giving us a view on how does Kougami interact with non-police personnel?

Despite being hunted down, Kougami seems to be in advantage, especially with the cavalry arriving soon, and I expect a last minute turnover on the crew. Reading the thread discussions, I am worried for Yuki...

Gino took a level in jerk ass eh. That was very mean of him to chew out Akane that way. I am glad that Masaoka put him back in his place. Gino looked surprised when Masaoka confronted him and the way he did it just added more fuel to the speculation that he is Gino's father. I thought Gino's character was rather inconsistent in this episode. He was mean and a jerk in one moment, and once Kougami managed to call it in, he was all gung-ho and went "We must find him no matter the cost!!!!" Wut? Unless he's like a super tsundere or something

Wait...it just occurred to me, is it possible that the call was fake?

Last edited by LightningZERO; 2012-12-14 at 20:59.