View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 21:40   Link #4
Rozeluxe Meitzen

well a few speculations and questions, speculations first,
i think tha dark mist of Gasper is his vampire powers, since noble vampires (ive read that vampires divide their classes in that way, so noble class would be like high class for devils) are said to have tthe power to become bats, wolves, and mist, and also thei´re said to have the power of darkness wich engulf everything, so maybe Gaspers power is something about those, but that i remember of legends, Dracula was the only one who had those.
speculation 2, in other thread ive read a disscusion of possible future harem members and someone mentioned Kunou but was shoted down by saying she was a kid, well, she is a youkai, and another legend says youkai reach adulthood by the age of 13, i read that first on Nurarihyon no Mago, but i have the habit of checking were those come from, and it was an actual legend, so, if Ishibumi use that then it could be posible.
the question is about the rumor that Tiamat will apear on vol 14 saying she hates Draig for having rejected her before and then becoming Issei´s familiar or something like that, was all that a misunderstanding of the chat about Tiamat on vol 8 or does it have an actual source.