View Single Post
Old 2012-08-23, 02:46   Link #73
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

@relentlessflame
You have me some food for thought, and I do get what you're saying and the points you made.

I'll just say this, the base route concept is pretty cool and since used Chisato, the default canon girl as the base route, then it's only natural and logical for her to be present and involved in the other route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Being jealous is one thing, but being jealous to the point of piss angry and cutting off all communication is just immature. She could have at least tried to convince Yuuki somehow to love her instead but she acts like a child who's toy has been taken away (this is about Isara's route btw).
I don't know enough about what happened in Isara's route, so I can't really comment or judge Chisato. I'm curious though, did Chisato ever receive focus/insight behind her mentality or state of mind in Isara's route?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Spoiler for more added spoilers:
That was well put. And it seemed like that theme was applied to the three of them.

Quote:
As for my own opinion of the writing, i don't think the writing was that good seeing that a few things were either overly dramatic, somewhat silly or too convenient for the plot . Like for example Michiru's special ability , all the nonsense at the end of Chisato's story (>_>') or how many times people (almost) get hit by cars in all the stories.
But still, most of the stories were enjoyable.

I have my copy of the psp port already pre-ordered to play Non-chan's route and to see the minor changes (added and removed scenes because it will be a VN and not an eroge)
This series and cars....

I believe enjoyability usually matters more, so that's good.

Non-chan is going to be the...most awesome and fun route. I can feel it. ^
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote