View Single Post
Old 2009-08-19, 06:26   Link #360
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemadcow View Post
Haven't done this in a couple weeks because getting numbers on some of the singles has been harder. My source for things out of the top 50 posts about a week after the numbers come out. In any case, here's the latest sales figures I can find for all of the K-On music:

Don't Say Lazy : 159729 total sales (current; was #54 for the week)
Cagayake! Girls : 143780 total sales (current; was #62 for the week)
Fuwafuwa Jikan : 77099 total sales (as of last week, may or may not be in top 100)
Mio Character Single : 51102 total sales (as of last week, may or may not be in top 100)
Yui Character Single : 49389 total sales (as of last week, may or may not be in top 100)
Death Devil - Maddy Candy : 12101 total sales (current, #9 for the week)
Hokago Tea Time : 96984 total sales (current; #18 for the week)

A couple of interesting things to note here. First off, the OP/ED singles actually saw a small boost in sales this week, 16 weeks into their run. Also, Yui's single has been outselling Mio's for the past couple of weeks and might eventually catch her. As of right now, all 5 singles are in the yearly top 100, ranging from 22 to 83. HTT is also in the yearly top 100 at 65, and will probably break the 100k sales mark this week. Here's hoping the next batch of character singles will give the older material a little boost when they come out next week!

Oh, and after calculating the figures I could get and accounting for about 900 copies each for this weeks sales of Mio, Yui & Fuwa, it appears that the gross sales for all K-On music has now gone over $8 million.
If the Bank Of Japan had huge deficits in a few of their clients bills, we know who to blame (the moekkos of K-ON!, not the fans). I was planning on getting all their albums and stopped short because I want to save for the figurines.

K-ON! merchandise should have a stock index coded MMK (named Moe Moe Kyun). It would bankrupt Nikkei if the manufacturers came up with a promotion the fans can't resist.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote