View Single Post
Old 2012-02-16, 18:31   Link #180
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ever thought that it's because you're now older?

I used to be afraid of the dark and couldn't sleep by myself when I was a kid...
Nope.

My guess is that I no longer have to brood over solving game puzzles or defeat bosses - in the past 2 years I have never been serious about playing any game, they have become way too simple to play. And it irks me because I can't seem to find a real challenge for my brain other than playing Starcraft 2 while eating dinner at the same time.

Quote:
Yeah, because killing Zombies and Lickers were originally so different- I've seen the videos, you run, you shoot they die, simple. It's only a matter of numbers.

And judging from your statement, you probably didn't play Revelations.
I didn't because I am not rich enough to own a 3DS.

Might be a good game to touch on though.......now I need to find someone with a 3DS I can borrow.

In essence, the games doesn't require a brain to play anymore. All you need are reflexes on the controller. No more irritation till you want to fling the controller across the room. No more bugs to exploit. No more using environmental advantages to reduce the reach of your enemies - just button mashing to break free, swinging the joysticks like a prostitute serving two men at once, keeping the distance and putting potshots without waiting for them to get into a certain formation where you can hit them all in a single blow.

Fluid mechanics are welcome though. I am getting Operation Raccoon City - haven't had a good human teamwork experience in survival games since Outbreak.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote