Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-27, 00:20   Link #277
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Adding to Guido's 3.5 Mother Akuma, I would think the giant Akuma is the necessary stage 3.25 for level 3s to cross over into level 4.
About that, I must say that the folks on Wiki sure update the site pretty fast

Quote:
Now for the real question: Can the level 4 Akuma seriously threaten Exorcists on the level of the Generals and Allen?
That is the half-million dollar question for this week.

Quote:
The number of death in Mandarin after all. 4 sounds like si, which means death, for those not familiar with the connotation. Allen not counting, there are 4 Generals left in present time. 4 level 4's for one General each?
Believe me, that was my first thought as well (being chinese and all), but it just doesn't seem right to me. And base on what (little) I know, I can't recalled any biblical demons using that number for that word.

So I tried my luck and went on wiki... And guess what I found?

The four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Conquest, War, Famine and Death.

Yup, plenty of despair there.

(Remember, this is just my best guess)

Quote:
As much as I would like to see the connection, there really isn't much to connect the level 4 akuma to Angels or EVA.

And for a totally human level 5 that would wicked.

And combining those two thoughts together, a level 5 befriending Allen later on?
- Well, I was just poking at the Lv 4 for being more organic than machine .

(Some lv 2s not counting...)

- Wicked... In every meaning of the word

- Come to think about it, if an Akuma evolves to the point when it has no soul, does it mean that Allen can't see it?

He might still detect it's presence, but could he still tell it apart from a human in the crowd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
Katsura Hoshina sounds quite mysterious, I mean no one has even seen her...are we sure she isn't Tim Burton in drag?
*cough*

Reminds me of a certain writer of fanfiction...

*cough*

Masaka !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote