View Single Post
Old 2008-03-28, 20:52   Link #273
Theowne
耳をすませば

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejvenim View Post
It makes perfect sense.

Just because I have differenet opinions that yours doesn't mean that my opinions do not make much sense.
Er...okay...If one person can have the opinion that the "author let Noe steal the chance of Hiromi helping Shin gain confidence", then why can't another person have the opinion that this idea doesn't make much sense and then proceed to explain that statement according to the story? If you read the rest of my post I went on to state why I felt that way....Perhaps you thought I was responding to the "I dislike Noe" part of the post..I've edited my post to quote an exact sentence to prevent further confusion....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev View Post
Because as it stands while Shin x Noe could easily come off as a pity ending, there's a chance if done in correctly Shin x Hiromi could also come off the same way.
Between a Noe and Hiromi ending I don't believe that Noe's would be any more of a pity ending....although obviously Noe has been getting worse and worse ever since she stopped seeing Shin, an important plot point brought up by Shin himself is that really, Noe has been an important catalyst in his development and the movement in the story. I don't think he has had the same opinion of Hiromi. And although Noe has been sinking and a Noe end would be something of a "rescue", I don't think it's an different for Hiromi after what we saw throughout episode 12..

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..