View Single Post
Old 2012-10-09, 20:41   Link #1310
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I hope someone can answer this here. Are the new light novels following the web novels? If so are they adding information and content? About how far into the web novels are the light novels... and lastly thank you for translating reading them in english is definately the best for me
They follow the web novel, but they're edited to make things easier to understand (I guess. More or less detail, depending on the situation). If you can read the LN, then read it, don't bother with the web novel if you don't have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreyakis View Post
Generally, I don't post my first draft for translations piecemeal. The reason behind this is because I generally proofread and verify my own wording before submitting the material to BT. I know that there are editors who can do this for me, but I prefer to fix what errors I can catch myself before letting the general public at it. This way, if I can think of a better way to translate something 20-30 pages back, I can do it quickly and easily.
That's a good idea. Personally, I think it would cut back on people harassing you and asking you if you're continuing. "Oh my, a whole day without a translation, that must mean the translator has moved on to something else."

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Can anyone tell me if Tatsuya's squad members know about his emotions being erased except for his sisterly love?
I am unsure they do. I don't really see why they would, though I guess they might have a general idea, since he can act completely rationally at all times.