Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 23:56   Link #258
fukarming

In a way, I am glad the thread turns out the way I wanted (just as planned! light Yagami face) that the thread had turned into pro vs against Taichi

To me, posting/ reading in an anime forum thread is about learning what people from other background think of the same material I watch. Frankly, no argument will make me like a certain anime which I hate or hate a character which I adored. However, I am interested to know why other people think so differently compare to me. So having different opinions is a very good thing.

To me, except Chihaya, everyone in the series is very realistic (maybe realistic is a bad word, since there are people in real life act like Chihaya), rather than idealistic. What makes Taichi so bad even if he only thinking of Chihaya instead of the club? I can clearly see the inner struggle of Taichi regarding Arata, he consider Arata as a friend (otherwise he can do plenty of underhanded tactics to separate him from Chihaya: e.g. not telling Chihaya Arata texted him) and yet he knows Arata would be his greatest obstacles to get thru Chihaya.

To me, Taichi is like someone I know from the real world, he has his good and bad and yet I will still consider him as a friend.

On a side note, what do the anti-Taichi faction thinks of Hikaru (Hikaru no Go)? Because frankly, I saw Hikaru do much worse stuff to a friend (Sai/Akari) then anything Taichi ever did and yet I never see the hate toward Hikaru. To me, both Hikaru and Taichi is realistic, compare to idealistic characters.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote