View Single Post
Old 2008-03-28, 19:28   Link #7
Deathscyther

Animation:
I like the character style very much. The animation as a whole was sometimes good and sometimes bad. It was very good during the most important episodes though.

8.5/10

Voice actors:
Love Shana's voice and Dantalion's voice. The others were good as well. The music throughout the season was superb. Certainly the best part of Shana II.

10/10

Script:
Although I don't like it that they strayed from the novels, the season was still pretty good in my opinion. The anime original story was pretty nice, although they could have handled it better in my opinion, especially the konoe arc. They didn't have enough episodes for the end, so they had to rush it too. But I liked most of the anime original episodes in the end, so no hard feelings. The canon parts were good.

8.5/10

Novel adaptation:
They used a lot of anime original material, but they did use some of the canon parts pretty good. They mixed some parts with the anime original stuff though.

7.5/10

Editing:
I liked the story and they handled it pretty well, although a bit too slow and the pacing was off somehow. I didn't like the open ending.

9/10

Overal: 9/10
Mostly because I just love the show. The season could have been better.