View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 13:28   Link #1067
amoirsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Meister requires recruiting all the NG+ characters and having the regular roster as well since you need them for Asmodeus. Once you complete Sin Gate, Ragena Ruins, Asmodeus conversation / item creation quest in chapter 9, you fight her in ugh forgetting the name, seal place and then a conversation recruits her. Now you should have an event at the lord's manor to become a meister. The sad part is though is if you waited to long for this then it might be superseded by some storyline event that also takes place there, it's kind of low on the priority pole.
Sin Gate check
Ragena Ruins check
Asmodeus conversation / item creation (I assume Shandeyrune Bracelet + its destruction due to its effect and making those 5 ancient items) check

So basically I should just plow through the blockaded pit, the verdant cave, and whatever level 90 and 95 places unlock, and beat Asmodeus? [To be specific, Beshtora Seal, quest number 89]

The thing that confuses me is that you said item creation quest in chapter 9. If it's a chapter 9 requirement (which there certainly was that trigger), how could I have done it earlier?

Alright, seems like NG++ isn't advisable, it doesn't seem like I'm more than 5 steps away from Asmodeus. If I somehow missed it (which couldn't be true, it should say "failed" probably), then I'll either backtrack or go into NG++. Thanks again, I think that answers everything.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote