Thread: StarCraft 2
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-02, 12:07   Link #241
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybear View Post
1) please don't compare apple to banana or some other fruit that suppose to repersent RoL & warhammer. Did RoL & warhammer have a international league or even known to majority of the people on this face of the planet? *slience*... don't think so. There is a reason why SC is all that, because it is NOT RoL & warhammer. Want something that is like RoL or warhammer? Go play RoL or warhammer and don't play SC2, because cause most likely you are going to b**ch about how the graphic sucks.

2) ever heard of "custom made games"? If you played WC3, then you know you can go and create a game of your own with SC2, go online to bnet and play with other with your map that is fill with spotlight, custom gun fire, dynamite with laser, etc of whatever you want to do.

3) SC was never about the graphics, you got a super computer that can handle whatever graphics that throws at you? Good for you, now step aside as you are blocking one of the greatest game with the best game play that we value the most. WTF does having flashy units have to do with battles? NOTHING! Most players don't even stop to even look at how "pretty" the units looks like during a battle anyway. Majority of us will be: "oh wow this unit is cool *click a batch of units* *send them to their death and build another while worrying what to do for the next wave of attack* "

BTW, since WC3, there are many things that you can do with the camera angles, including what you b**ched about.

4) Want to play single player campaign over and over again? You can do that, while majority of us most likely will only do that once and skip to bnet and start killing each other in melee or TvB. However, I do feel that you have overwhelming amount of carebear in you, you know what, you are right, stick to single player campaign, since you will get eaten alive while you stare at each units and want to see how they looks like.

Want to be a carebear? fine by me, but don't force it onto other people, because not everyone need a blanky and a milk bottle to suck on.
I can bitch about game but you dont go bitching about what i say and get personal. You can compare apple and banana unless you want to eat em, but thats not the topic of discussion right now. I have some disagreement to the game, unless you want to be a protoss zeolot who cant take an opposite comment then be like that, i wont stop you.

About the multiplayer thing, dont tell me everyone wants to play a multiplayer game like a dynamic board game. Dont tell me some people cant handle some complicated games because their IQ are so damn low, they cant operate the game, so its no fun. Ive played Ground Control,C&C Generals and Warhammer multiplayer just fine.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote