View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 17:54   Link #10
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Oh boy,though doesn't that rule out time travel?
If Homura was from the future she wouldn't expect Madoka to remember her.Not sure if I'm making myself clear
It can rule out the time travel theory (sadly), but it doesn't need to. Why not? Because she can still say "you forgot me" as in that Madoka lost her memories, from Homura's viewpoint. The difference to a complete memory wipe-out is that it's a memory deletion while a time reset would make her as if she never lived through said memories. So to say, she 'lost' them. And then she could in a way still say that Madoka forgot about her, from Homura's own view only of course in case she is the only "anomaly / irregularity". Which she seems to be.

Quote:
edit:and how are we going to deal with manga info?Can we post them in the speculation thread or should they stay in this thread only?
Well, the thread is called Spoilers & Speculation. And they're only indirect spoilers as the changed lines are technically past information (except they're revealed in the same way at a later time in the anime but I have a personal doubt). If we used the info to work on theories and such, we'd still only speculate in the Spoilers & Speculation thread anyway.

Last edited by Seihai; 2011-02-13 at 18:19.
Seihai is offline   Reply With Quote