View Single Post
Old 2011-10-08, 01:49   Link #57
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Okay, first off: I haven't watched the episode yet, waiting for the subs (well, waiting to find out who's going to bother doing the subs).
Subs are already out though.

Quote:
That said, I'm seeing that so far... a number of the reviews are negative, and for completely stupid reasons. So you don't know what's going on right away, and thus, you call the episode and, in some people's cases, the season an utter disappointment.

Whatever happened to waiting to find out what's going on? Whatever happened to the good old days where people gave something a chance? A lot of you I'm going to end up as writing off as fans of the new trend of bashing everything the moment they get the chance.

Remember: A story that spoon feeds you every detail as soon as possible is not a good story. It doesn't give you the chance to witness some intrigue or mystery--give it a chance to build up some steam before you write the whole thing off as a failure. If you have to be spoon-fed every little detail just so you won't feel disappointed, then I implore you to go elsewhere and find far more simpler shows to watch.
Thank you Rising Dragon But it's sorta hard to convince people who get a first shot at this and go "Whats with this sudden transition!!". From a good guy like Yuji who acts like Touma in terms of kindness, suddenly pulling an "Aizen" on them.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-10-08 at 02:41.