View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 23:51   Link #139
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

I was glad that this time, the death shown in this episode wasn't something that made me fear something(like sharp-tipped umbrellas or elevators).

The OP started almost right away so there wasn't a problem with transition from a teaser this episode, which helped keep up the atmosphere in this episode. And the episode also did a fantastic job keeping up the atmosphere as it laid little hints and gave some much needed information.

Mei was especially moe in this episode, and it helped that we, the audience, now know that she's alive and not a ghost. And it seems like Mei and Kouichi are going to try and piece together the truth about Class 3.

Knowing that this is the 5th episode in a 1 cour series, I have to say that I have no complains with the pacing as we are getting some answers, some assumptions are proved wrong and we still have some unanswered questions.

Episode got a "Perfect 10" from me(or around a 9.5 rounded up). This is one of the best series this season(although I suspect it may do better here in America than in Japan).