View Single Post
Old 2012-03-26, 11:11   Link #1189
kakakka

^A member here mentioned it was all the talk from 2chan (maybe meant as 2ch?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Well, I'm making more of a general observation than anything, since we used to speculate about how the show was going to be split between each generation. From the looks of it, Kio will get the lion's share of screen time since Asem's arc will be done by episode 30 going by the previews for episodes 27-28, leaving the 3rd gen with 20 episodes to work with. I of course want the show to remain good (a concern I no longer have since whatever worry I had at the start when I heard about Level-5's involvement had long since been buried) but I do wonder is they couldn't have made each arc be 20 episodes would've made things a bit more relaxed and given them a bit more time to work evenly on each story.
I am thinking, if the protags from the previous generations will still be present, the staff will need room to work closing their story, aside from Kio, in third generation (Their contribution to the series end is something to see, if that does happen). Not only that, there are probably more revelations in it than the previous two gen.

I just hope it doesn't end up too spread out or too cramp like what I perceived happened with Seed Destiny.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote