View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 19:08   Link #774
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

@ Cold-as-ice
Hyouka is on my list since ever; i'm just waiting for bakabt to put a decent download for it

BTOOOM is now more likely to be read. Will surely do when the new season starts or when i finish the titles i've "planned" to read for the moment.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr is a title i had already discovered on my own. It's on my personal list, somewhere in the documents. Thanks for reminding me anyways

Sugar Dark: will definitely check

@ Ninjarealist
Nozoki ana is my favorite ecchi/romance title ever; if you read the main post, under the ecchi/romance mangas list, you'll find it

Haru yo Koi: i checked the synopsis and it looks like it involves yuri; oh well, it's not that i dislike two girls being together but it's not "romantic" for me. Err, not even that, i actually find it frustrating, if you get what i mean.

Mangaka-San to Assistant-San to: Read the synopsis and this is going to be one of my favorite, that's a given. Thank you fucking much for this one . Actually, i'll start reading it now.

PS:
I had checked Love Junkies, but it's too fast paced and episodic; i mean, it lacks the main boy/girl story and they arrive at sex in like two pages, wth.

Thank you again for your answers (And yes, i had checked To love ru darkness and Highschool DxD 13th ep)
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote