View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 08:20   Link #16
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

ahhh... finally the overall thread is going out

I don't watch this show until I hear the wonderful ending song.... (yeah! It's because of the ending song!)
so I will give the audio : 10/10

I must agree that this anime is original! I never encountered such plot and story.... It's simple but have many complicated and development.... involving emotion so much and maybe moved the watcher into tears....
then, I will give the story : 10/10

I don't have any comment about the seiyuu... It's just like the seiyuu are perfectly perform their character... I must give many credits to Anaru's seiyuu especially (for most of crying scenes, her performance is really good)... Jintan's seiyuu is little plain but the rest is perfect especially in last episode...
Each character has unique traits and some unpredictable problems. Each of them have special connection with 10 years ago's scene and still haunted by their own problems... How they finally can unite and move forward are the best part of this anime
10/10 for the characters and seiyuu

finally, I must say that this anime is satisfy me... I don't really like the genre but this anime really one of the best slice-of-life anime I ever watched (so realistic and emotional)
My only wish is they made this become 12-episode anime... Just split the last episode in two part, man! You can give better result, I think!
but overall 10/10 from me