View Single Post
Old 2013-08-30, 13:46   Link #4183
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Akebei soft lead to Akebei soft2, which brought big name games such as Sharin no Kuni, and G-senjou no Maou
Akebeisoft 2 made other several brands like
-Syangrila, which is very known for the Akatsuki no Goei series. Syangrila later became Tigre for the recent game Reminiscence, which is somewhat a sequel to the Akatsuki no Goei series
-The recent Cosmic Cute for lovesick puppies (which i strongly enjoyed) and last month's Gleam garden no Shoujo
-Effordom for koikishi, which was the 2nd best sold eroge of 2011 (only Aiyoku no Eustia outsold Koikishi that year ) Also Effordom has it's own known subsidiary : Applique

And i can easily go on for while, because most of these subsidiaries have their own subsidiaries. Their entire company structure almost looks chaotic
Well I do get it. Perhaps it's because I don't really read their VNs(only read G-senjou no Maou). Oh well. I should probably start to see what interesting VNs they have.

Quote:
edit:

I have read the original but not "If my heart had wings", but not every rumour ended up being true.
Well, not every but what if it's the most? I don't read any translated VNs so I wouldn't know it. I guess I'll have to start reading the VN and see how it is.

Quote:
I am sure the restoration patch was a "fan-made" patch.

Eventhough i don't agree on some of the "changes" (not sure if all of those are true, because i haven't read the English version) i actually commend Willplus for trying such a bold thing, by bringing an eroge into the Western market. They tried to get a broader audience by making it T-rated instead of Adult-only and i don't see anything wrong with that.
Yea but making eroge T-rated makes eroge loses it's meaning as an eroge ._.

They are better of asking the original makers to first release an all age version in the Japanese market before doing such bold stuff. That, of course is a safer method I feel which what many companies have been doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I meant that in regards of the "extracting" business, I find nukige a lot more awesome than just hentai. I didn't refer to their stories at all. I play different kinds of eroge (nukige and otherwise) and I enjoy them in different ways
Ah che. I thought you meant story. For me, I read VN for story so nukige is a no no I guess.