View Single Post
Old 2012-05-20, 16:05   Link #45
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Israel has not tried to start up anything with Lebanon since the withdrawal.
Google disagrees with your statement. But let's cut the chase "On June 12, 2006, in response to the Lebanese group, Hezbollah, capture of two Israeli soldiers, Israel backed by few Western powers attacked Lebanon infrastructures, from bridges, airport, ports, depots, hospitals, everything it can bomb. It attacked children, women, and elders. Over 1,300 Lebanese, including infants, and children were killed on the order of the Israeli prime minister Ohud Olmert." <-- See below link for full timeline

Quote:
I'm pretty sure full retreat is something Israel have accepted as part of the two state solution, which they've endorsed.
Endorsed like a politician campaign promise, oh, btw, I have a nice condo in mars that I can sell you for cheap, I accept paypal

Quote:
And this is all besides the point anyway. The point is that Hezbollah were not created due to Israel not withdrawing from Palestine.
Ok, hezbollah was created due to the invasion of lebanon, but it exists even today thanks to the expansionist politics of Israel in Palestine, Lebanon's Shebaa Farms and Syria's Golan Heights; no one votes for a beligerant political party in times of peace.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote