View Single Post
Old 2008-08-27, 16:10   Link #1034
Franckisted

It's pretty clear though.

Quote:
we're not goddamn pedos
is what you told, correct?
Sorry to disapoint you, but viewing/reading about lolikon anime/manga doesn't makes you a "pedo", just like viewing/reading harry potter and 24 doesn't makes you a wizard and a killer.

So watching KnJ doesn't makes you a pedo.

Quote:
You think those taboos are irrational? Fine, you're entitled to your opinion.
By the way... yes I think. BUT that wasn't what I was talking about. I was reffering to the word "pedo" of yours.
But now that you talk about that.
A children is a human being, she/he has a gender (male or female), like anybody else in this society, stop talking about children like asexual beings. ( don't know if it's the correct word, but some people think that children don't have a specific gender until they goes to puberty.)
I'm against forcing children to do things they don't want of course, I think someone who does something like that must have... capital punishment. (I tell you that, just so you don't misunderstand me)

But, I'm also against people who doesn't go as far as their own nose.
Like I said, whats the difference between watching:

1- Harry Potter?
2- KnJ
3- 24
4- A movie with a serial killer.

All is FICTIVE, nothing is real.
Does watching those makes you: a pedo? a killer? a wizard?

Why do you have to tell "pedo" when you watch a lolikon anime, but not "killer" when you watch a movie about a killer?
It's all the same thing.

Now when we see a pedo we tell "it's KnJ fault/ it's anime fault"
But... when we see a killer, why don't we tell the same thing?

But, the 2 things (pedophilia and killing) are forbidden by the law...
So... I'm outraged when I learn that KnJ got canceled, and that we can watch other things with murders, serial killers etc... freely, without nobody telling anything about it!
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote