View Single Post
Old 2010-01-09, 15:59   Link #33
Dark Paladin X

Okay, I finally managed to finish watching the entire To Aru Majutsu no Index series yesterday. Now this time, I've thought up of a dub cast that STRICTLY uses voice actors from California, no voice actors from Texas. This would mean the cast I thought up is possible if either Disney, Viz Media, or (worse yet) Bandai picks this anime up. Although I personally don't think these voice actors are the best choice, I've thought of having several voice actors voicing multiple characters, most cost efficient that way.

James Arnold Taylor-Touma Kamijou
Kate Higgins-Index
Cristina Valenzuela- Mikoto Misaka, MISAKA
Wendee Lee- Kuroko Shirai
Johnny Yong Bosch- Accelerator
Hyden Walch- Komoe-sensei
Kirk Thorton- Heaven Canceler, Stiyl Magnus, Touya Kamijou
Kari Wahlgren- Aisa Himegami, Sherry Cromwell, Kikyou Yoshikawa
Michelle Ruff- Kaori Kanzaki, Aiho Yomikawa
Liam O'Brien- Aureolus Izzard, Ao Amai
Stephanie Sheh- Maika Tsuchimikado, Hyoka Kazakiri, Last Order
Doug Erholtz-Motoharu Tsuchimikado
Crispin Freeman- Mitsuki Unabara, Aleister Crowley
Yuri Lowenthal- Blue haired student with piercing (fannicknamed: Pierce Aogami)

Now, the biggest difference from my previous ideas is that I've thought up of Cristina Valenzuela to voice Mikoto Misaka instead of Tara Strong. I've decided to move Tara Strong as my second option for this character:

Spoiler for watching the first episodes of Shakugan no Shana and the Familiar of Zero:

As for me, I'm planning to watch Lucky Star dubbed (even though I only saw a few clips) or Hayate the Combat Butler subbed. Then I'll get more ideas for Hayate the Combat Butler English dub ideas (not the Animax-Asia version) by watching some Funimation dubs. But as for now, I think I'm fine with the English voice actor ideas for To Aru Majutsu no Index. Although I can't think of a cast using voice actors from Texas for this anime, I think hinakatbklyn's ideas mostly use those from Texas. I might plan to watch To Aru Kagaku no Railgun if I have time and have ideas for a dub of the spinoff.

Last edited by Dark Paladin X; 2010-01-09 at 16:13.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote