View Single Post
Old 2010-06-24, 23:30   Link #50
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
It has a director with a good track record. Directed: Kaleido Star, Sketchbook, Solty Rei and Working. Also worked on Aria the Natural, Vandread and Kannagi a bit. Also directed ep 3 of Mayoi Neko one of the non sucky episodes of that series and it was character driven something that this series will be about character developing. So I expect something that's in the range of being at least semi good to real good here, don't expect anything bad/disaster like.
I agree completely. This is one of the shows this summer I am expecting to be good. The director did excellent things with Working, adapting the 4-koma comic strip original in what I thought was a very good way. He can put in some nice touches, too.

There's a link in my sig to detailed previews of all the summer shows, including cast, staff, story, trailer, etc.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote