View Single Post
Old 2011-10-29, 09:15   Link #15
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Sorry for the double post:

Finished watching Suzuka, and i liked it. I have to say that i had to endure it up to the last episode, because it was getting very frustating. If i were the boy, i'd have dropped her since ages, but the anime it's titled Suzuka for a reason.

I knew from half anime that even tho he liked honoka, he'd have ended up with Suzuka, but i was happy anyway of Honoka's arc. A problematic girl all the way, and the sport background didn't really entertain me, but if i watched up to the 26th episode it means it picked up my interest; most probably because it wasn't slow, and only focused on love relations.

Overall, i liked it. Thank you for suggesting it. I'd rate it 9.

Now Ichiban's time has come, this is the next to watch on my list. As far as FMP:F is concerned, i'm still of the idea that i would get disappointed in the end. My ideas are often firm, and hard to change, but if i get in the mood that even tho it will disappoint me in the end i won't care much, i will watch it

EDIT
Watched the first episode and i already LOVE it. Good natured guy, who got immense demoniac powers (not under his control atm). I was looking for a story like this since ages, but i just didn't know how to express it. Beside the loads of fanservice, it good awesome graphic, the guy totally fits my requirements, it's just a nice catch. I shouldn't have delayed this, or maybe it's a good thing i did, because now i can enjoy it more, after having watched animes in a pleasure ascending order (Not considering Onegai series that are topping my classific atm, ofc).

Thank you again for this title. I will finish it within today. I must do it.

EDIT2
Finished Ep8, and i gotta say that sometimes i have the feeling like some parts of the story were cut off. I have the same feeling of "This ugly yet beautiful world", but i like this way more. Also, it's not like all the girls want him for no reason. It's gaining some points on one side, loosing some in another side, but overall i'm enjoying it. Oh yes, it's a bit random sometimes (Like when Mr X pops out of nowhere, and the day switched to night within 3-4 frames, wtf lol? there are other weird things i didn't understand, like when the dragon is awaken for no reason, and noone bothers telling us what is all this story of the dragon, or whatever is going on)

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-29 at 12:37.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote