View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 23:17   Link #752
Team Rocket Elite

Homura is pretty selective with which fights she wants to put effort into. Although not quite as amazing as the time she nearly defeated Kuroneko, Homura really went above and beyond what she normally does. she beats Eucliwood by not much less than she beat Iwasawa back in Preliminary I-2. Homura does beat Charlotte as bas as she beat Iwasawa. As impressive as this is, Homura still isn't that close to Kuroneko held back by Kirino. Kanade held back by Yuri and Yui is unsurprisingly way, way ahead of the rest of the field. I wonder how many in the Nova division will clear the 30% mark against Kanade. Elsie and Konata had some problems performing this time. The Kaminomi characters in general looked weaker than before but Elsie was particularly bad. Losing to Konoe Subaru and barely being ahead of Gasai Yuno is pretty far down from where I thought Elsie would be. Konata isn't able to get all that close to Holo and is closer to Fuuko and Tsumugi that she should be. I've been having trouble pinning down exactly how strong the Lucky Star characters are as of late so maybe I'm just off on Konata's strength again.