View Single Post
Old 2008-10-27, 16:59   Link #1081
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, that's a relief. I've never seen more hate on my server ever. Server lag was ridiculous in the major cities, Stormwind was utterly crass, Ironforge wasn't much better.

All that said, the last few days have probably discouraged me from switched me to changing main to Death Knight. As novel/interesting as they seem, major guilds have all expressed little to no interest in having them in raids. I doubt they would take more than one a raid. And since Arcane has been majorly revamped, I've been convinced to stay Mage. Hopefully I can hit 80 quick and get into a decent guild. After being in a Naxx guild pre-TBC then being in nothing for TBC, I've got the raiding bug once more.

I don't see how the Alliance are supposed to complete Power of Pine. I've never seen a single stinkbomb in Southshore. Seriously, this must be the one time of the year Horde don't raid Southshore. So much for getting the Hallow's End title.

On the bright side, I managed to get Strompike Perfection last night. Didn't think I'd be getting that one anytime soon. Happened to get into a match Horde tried a 6 minute Van rush on. They failed miserably and we capped everything back while ticking everything on offense. Defending Tower Point 2v4 and killing all 4 - hilarious. Arcane is damn nice in PvP.