View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 03:06   Link #3080
tsunade666

Your biased view eludes you form the truth. Mikoto was foolish to go against the dark side of the academy while Accelerator full knew what it means to go against them. His pretty twisted already by the time the level 6 plan was introduce on him which is like a light among darkness or hope on despair for him that he won't need to hurt anyone or kill anyone anymore. If he become a level 6 then he will be untouchable and no one will be foolish enough to go against him. And he also full knew when he saw that clone presented on him which lacks of emotions that he is going to kill someone again but the scientist just push the button and said that they are just dolls so its alright to kill them.

Accelerator is indeed a sinner and everyone knew that but your just too biased on it. And Accelerator also knew of his sin and trying to amends it and we all knew of that already and I don't know how this conversation starts because it gives me headache so I didn't bother reading it all but he is a sinner and everyone knew. He is trying to repent and change and everyone knew of it. And for the blame. Blame the scientist and the director for it.