View Single Post
Old 2008-02-02, 18:49   Link #69
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
I am so disappointed at Pheles' request to Yoshida. Pheles said to Yoshida that Yoshida's disappearance will not make any difference if she use that hougu. How selfish Pheles can be? I admire that Pheles is a powerful tomogara and is willing to stop consume human due to a promise with Johan, but her remark is way too much. Come on, just like serenade_beta said, just carry a handphone for communication purpose.
Well, it's her way of saying you've seen too much but, unless you value your existence, then you are walking into the harshness of the Guze alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
About the last scene with Hecate and the bird, I guess that the side effect of absorbing other person's existence and memory is that you may behave a bit like that person. Perhaps Yuji , Shana and rest of their friends should invite Hecate to amusement park. After all, Fumina once said that she wanted to go to amusment park again.
Hecate is literally the purity of essence but I guess it seems that Konoe's memories with Yuji and the experiences of humanity have some unforseen consequences. Ya think she might get bored in just reliving those memories of Konoe Fumina in a timeless cycle that Hecate would hunger for new memories?

So who would be the purity of form in the Shakugan no Shana universe?