View Single Post
Old 2013-08-10, 10:14   Link #788
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I think it's a pretty unarguable yes -- even the BDs/DVDs alone were quite good, but the PSP game also sold well, and all the novels got a nice boost -- not to mention merchandise...

The main issue right now is probably just scheduling. A-1 is pretty booked up, and the director is working on Gin no Saji both this season and in the winter (split-cour). So I wouldn't expect anything until at least mid-2014 at this point. They did just announce a TV special for the end of the year, though, so it wouldn't surprise me if something gets announced then.
I see.
Thank-you very much on your clear response.

Well, story-looking, I guess if there would be a Second Season, it would be a Full Season (24, 25, or 26 episodes) and would include two Arcs as well, like the First one did.

I'm taking that from the fact that there are currently 4 mayor Arcs released in the Light Novel, with the First Season including the Sword Art Online (Aincard) and ALfheim Online (Fairy Dance) Arcs.

Naturally, the Second Season would include the two that left:

Spoiler for The Names of the Two Arcs:

However, between the Third and the Forth major Arcs, there were also two side-stories, which I doubt would get animated.

Spoiler for Names of the Side Stories:

The reason why I pointed that out is if someone who is reading is wondering what would be keeping them a bit of time story-looking from creating the Second Season. In my humble opinion, it would be the 3rd Arc, due to one important character being missing there who has had the main position in SAO and ALO.
Removing an important character or giving him/her almost no power in his/her role at all in a big arc might work out when reading a Light Novel, but I doubt it would be the same for the fans watching the anime series.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote