View Single Post
Old 2009-04-02, 12:53   Link #2015
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
I can only guess that you didn't like the snes/psx Final Fantasy's either, since it was pretty much on that level. Most critics and normal player consider it more of a final fantasy then FF12.
True. I played every Final Fantasy from V and on, but the only ones I genuinely liked were VI and X. I've never been one to get swept up in the Final Fantasy hype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
I have no idea if this rant is aimed at me, but if it is. I go for the fastest release as well, but that's obvious no? Not that it happens much though, actually never really. Most of the time the good multiplat games come out at the same time. >_>
's mostly the reason I mock the 360 at times. I really don't care about pixels, screensize or which one can squeeze out the best framerate and whatnot that keeps the fanboys yelling at eachother. I just want to play my games. I don't care that Mass Effect is 360 exclusive. I don't care that Valkyria Chronicles is PS3 exclusive. I just want to play them, and won't mock a console if they lose an exclusive, simply because I don't care.

If a console keeps me from that one single wish though, I won't be quiet about it.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote