View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 13:48   Link #17
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post
I don't know what of the above is an answer to what I said, what to what you simply assume I said, and what are unrelated remarks. Soi I can't really answer without heating up the discussion even more.

Of course I can live without the internet. Or even without electric power. Or even my eye sight. But I don't want too. I lived without the all-knowing trash heap for half my life and remember well the frustration of not finding the knowledge I'm looking for in my parents outdated encyclopedia. Access to daily news is really the least problem here. Although the variety and scope that is offered for free is not something I'd like to miss either.
It was more a general rant than anything else (and also to be sure that Kusa will post. We don't agree with each other about internet. Isn't it, Kusa )

But you seemed very converned about your sisters (the "" talks a lot). My point was also that despite using a computer at work, if they don't feel like they need one at home, is it a big problem? ^^

Last edited by Narona; 2009-09-06 at 13:50. Reason: wrote "work" two times, sorry :heh:
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote