View Single Post
Old 2010-05-23, 17:12   Link #52
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
This this this this this

Just finished reading the whole chapters and seriously i couldn't think of anyone better for Keima other than Fukuyama Jun...thinking back his role in in CG, Akikan and Inukami, the arrogance, the hentai-ness, the seriousness, and most importantly the manliness voice dealing with girls...there can't be anyone better than Fukuyama Jun. Even when reading the manga i couldn't stop of imagining his voice speaking each word that Keima spout out. He is the perfect candidate for Keima.

GOD CAPTURING MODE = Jun-sama!!

Basically i don't mind who they want to set for Elsee, but for Hakua...i think Yui Horie might fit well...

As for the studio...any studio except BrainBase...i don't think JCStaff will pick this show...but if there's any studio that i like to do this show, that would be HFM, or A-1 Pictures or AIC.
Oh well studio feel isnt that bad anyway...they did well for Da Capo series...so their quality is acceptable.
Whoa, there... Dial it back a little, guy. No need to go crazy. Mamoru Miyano could do just as well if not better (Death the Kidd is about as perfect a test character for Keima as can be made, and MM's portrayal of him was easily the best part of that series). And what's with the Brain's Base haet? Baccano and Durarara are awesome...