Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 07:16   Link #1052
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
okay if you are tired of those types of characters why are you reading this manga when Aoi's character was developed from the start. I knew from page one he was not going to be bruiser. I see no reason why Aoi should even know how to fight but whatever. He tried we can bitch all we want but most of us in Aoi's situation probably curled into the fetal position. Everyone thinks their a bad ass till they are really faced with someone who really wants to kick your ass.

You said you are a normal guy that can fight i will bet you a years salary i know at least 7 people you wouldn't be able to land a hit on no matter how much you tried. The difference being you have no training in combat when they do. Like i said being a rich boy Louis probably has taken several forms of self defense his whole life. I know its your personal opinion and your preference. However, what i was referring too mainly in my post was that Aoi acted according to what and who his character is in the manga. Hes not going to change very much except for probably mentally not physically so you will only continue to be disappointed.
Let's not forget, Louis is also used to commiting acts of violence against his fellow human beings and he seems to have a low inhibition threshold towards doing so - I'd assume, being the heir to one of the most powerful families also helps to hush-up any wrongdoing on his part.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote