View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 12:49   Link #248
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
i saw something on Yahiro's hand.. isn't a walkie talkie radio?
if that case, its one of the possibilty on your statements... connecting to this post below...

spotted on the helicopter.. on the target screen, they detected Hare but not Yahiro [ the screen was zoomed to her, and IF Yahiro was block out on the screen because there was a smoke (unless they didn't activate the infrared sensors on the heli...)].

this is the most doubtful act.. there is something dubious.. (i can't say it very well by now, i sensed it...)
Who know. One thing I'm sure .Yahiro Hide something and it seem that even Inori thought so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
So am I the only one who thought the way Shu takes Inori's void in this episode was absolutely brutal? I hate to use the "r" word for anything less than serious business, but that was what immediately came to mind during that scene, it was such a violation.
He don't was himself .He was exactly like Mana during LC ...Look his eyes ,look how he act and that he don't say a word. Inori can feel every change in shu(at least that what I think). and she feel how bad the situazion was at that moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
I wonder if Inori's feeling toward Shu will change after that forced void materialization.
I don't think they really change. will do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihokon View Post
After he void-raeped her, she'll probably follow the usual formula of "I want to see your former kind self again".
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Well, "lose" doesn't mean they are gonna be killed.
True. But one thing it's sure,he will lose everyone but Inori.