View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 22:32   Link #854
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
Given that the supposed curse started with someone saying that Misaki wasn't dead, and given that the first cursed class put considerable effort into acknowledging her existence, it's fitting that not only is Sakakibara an outsider who doesn't know the rules, but that he specifically represents a herald. His declaration at the end of this episode that Misaki exists, and the death of the nurse moments after mark the moment where we have no choice but to conclude that "it" has most assuredly begun, and if there was an opportunity to turn back, it's gone.

If he is fulfilling the role of the herald, and his name is associated with death at that school, I have to wonder if the first person to "see" Misaki might have been his father.
This is quite a theory, I like it. But then why is Sakakibara's dad able to see Mei if he is a member of that class? And why send his son back, knowing that the deadly curse that wreathes the town?

Could the WMG that Sakakibara's dad x Mei pairing was correct and that the dad send Sakakibara back to trigger the curse again, for revenge? for LOLZ?
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote