View Single Post
Old 2008-12-10, 12:26   Link #20
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Finally we got some backround on Jade and i knew his past was going to be....I guess the word would be jaded but WOW what a wealth of information we received about his past and his past with Dist. Jesus Dist was a whiny little pansy when his little i see not much has changed but at least his brilliant. I had no idea that Dist was the one that modified Anise puppet to make it bigger thats actually pretty damn cool. But we learned how Jade earned the name Necromancer. But apparently all the experiments failed. This makes Luke and Jade linked on a whole new level. Also, the guilt over causing the death of the sensei. This was the first time we saw saw some real emotion behind Jade and not just his normal sarcastic humor.

Luke for the first time in a long time was very tolerable and despite Anise teasing him he kept his cool. In response Ion spoke up on his behalf, which was not surprising. Ion seems to be very attune to others feelings and their core personality. We all know that Luke was/is not a bad person he just didnt have much experience dealing with others or life in general. I predict that Luke will become a valuable asset as time goes on and learn more about not only his feelings but what it means to truly care and be sympathetic towards others.

Excellent episode 9/10