View Single Post
Old 2008-05-21, 12:59   Link #158
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hooh? Nighty is joining in the Vivio-love madness?
You don't do IRC so you wouldn't know, but I have been planning on creating a Nanohaverse fictional sport... and kinda have plans for a school drama story...

And it involves Vivio and Syn... and well...OCs...and well... schools and rival schools... what's a little love-conflict? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Specifically stated? Not as far as I recall. Easilly assumed? Sure. Raising Heart may look as close to the standard devices of all the hero devices, but it is still a custom device, with many modes other devices do not have simply because of the stress they put on the user.
It's true that Blaster Mode for Nanoha looks personalized, but that doesn't necessarily mean the core of the system was designed with RH in mind. If we take what Quattro said, it looked like B.Mode itself is a physical-punisher of an augmenter, and personally, I'd say that it's possible that Blaster Mode was just that system, which was integrated into Nanoha's to allow it to be effectively used with RH.

Basically, the core programming of BS was added quirks and tuning to fit Nanoha's style to maximize the effects of B.S towards Nanoha. It'd be pointless if all it contributed was a bigger beam and stronger gripping power after all.

I thought of Blaster System akin to a chip. The chip's function is *etc*, but depending on the machine-type and the purpose of the machine's user, the external attachments, cards, plugs, needs and everything differ individually, where if Fate is the one to use B.S instead, it would be... I dunno, ZANKANTOU Zamber?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote