View Single Post
Old 2012-02-08, 19:13   Link #80
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One

Well if the theme of this series is anything to go by, it is very likely that Naruto may accomplish all of his major goals (or at least most of it). The whole theme of the entire sereis up till now is the young generation accomplishing what the previous couldn't. And the overwhelming amount of forshadowing and the fact that the main 3 have been played up to resemble the legendary senins, and the fact that Naruto has been played up to overtake Jiraiya (mastering Sage mode, defeating Pain), the 4th (completing Rasengan, numerous scenes of him resembling the 4th, Kakashi mistaking him for the 4th), and now he's being played up to even be the successor of the sage of six paths, I'm pretty sure whatever the previous gen failed at, it's implied that the new gen would accomplish.

That pretty much means that Naruto will indeed NOT die (like Jiraiya and the 4th), able to save Sasuke (whether Sasuke dies or not in that process is still debatable), and potentially getting Sakura (Sakura herself is a mirror of Tsunade, who didn't realize she loved Jiraiya until he died). and naruto doesn't seem like a character that would die permanently, afterall, it's probably not his Ninja way.

One possible theory or outcome I see is, Naruto actually dying against a boss char (though not permanently of course) while teamed up with Sasuke, and Sasuke reviving naruto through his own life force (thus saving himself and sacrificing himself) and revives Naruto (just a theory, the details are up in the air so don't ask how Sasuke can do such a jutsu). That can also play into naruto succeeding the Sage, since the Sage controlled the tailed beasts AND had Rinnegan, which is split between Naruto and Sasuke (assuming Sasuke cheaply unlocks Rinnegan somehow), it would make sense somehow Sasuke's Rinnegan powers in his chakra transfered to Naruto to revive him would take some form in naruto himself, thus making him the complete Sage. Just my two cents.
Legend Ver 2 is offline   Reply With Quote