View Single Post
Old 2008-06-30, 20:57   Link #2096
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Spoiler for Exempt from episode 18:

Gah! Crack! Go away! I don't even know a thing about Touhou, why is this crack assaulting me!?
Yep, this is what we need in here. Unrefined crack to kick start the thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
YOSH!!! FINALLY!!!

Chapter 12 of Riot Force 6 is now for your reading pleasure, with pure unadulterated grammar errors and no revisions XD

Spoiler for MGLN Riot Force 6:

P.S. Chapter XIII Gundober and Kabuto
Pretty good chpater. Could I suggest adding in section markers for changes of scene. It'd make reading it less painful as you won't have to stop for a little and wait for your mind to say 'ahh, location/scene change'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
This is completely off topic, but do you guys mind giving me your opinion for a story I want to write?

Spoiler for Life's Battle Prologue:
I wonder how many of these questions would you be able to answer. Looks like it'd be an interesting read none the less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
My proposal: a rare skill which largely prevents one from accessing most forms of magic, but enables that person to break apart magic spells by attacking the template the spells are built on. The character receiving this ability in Comacanon would have access to only the most basic D-rank spells, a single Reinforcement-type spell to give her Charles Atlas Superpowers, and incredible resistance to magic-based attacks (and a barrier jacket). Most likely this character would be a direct port of Asuna Kagurazaka, or at least implied to be somehow related to her. The canceling abilities can be limited to spells below a certain rank if the concept is haxxed as-is, but does anyone think it works the way it's currently set up?
As long as the cancelling isn't a one second job, it chould be ok. As in the more powerful/complicated the spell is, the more time it takes for her to unravel it completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Nighty has returned. :3
Welcome back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Alex hails from a chaotic world on the "far edge" of the multiverse which superficially resembles Laharl's netherworld in Disgaea. As the heir to the throne of the universe's overlord, Alex is challenged in his youth by several ambitious vassals after his dad croaks. Despite being only six or so, Alex is already a fairly formidable fighter and has a loyal retinue of (much older) bodyguards to fight at his side, so instead of confronting him directly, Alex is tricked into stepping into a pre-arranged teleportation circle and gets blasted off clear to the other side of the multiverse.
This background is even more outlandish than the previous one, 'heir to the throne of the universe?' 'Formidable fighter at 6?' I'd much prefer the old background to this one.
Quote:
This eventually leads to Asuna developing Charles Atlas Superpowers and gaining a few basic spells she can use in spite of her magic canceling abilities. As of StrikerS, she's about on par with a typical B-rank knight in terms of physical abilities, but can easily tank spells as high as S-rank without even flinching. Of course, this is all but useless against Jail's cyborgs and Gadgets, and one big sore point with her is that she can't fly even after nearly ten years of training. She's formidable in her own way, but experienced knights like Signum and Vita can still pick her apart without much effort.
Is she on par with an magic augmented B-rank knight or a non-augmented one? Since even at B-rank, the should know some spells that allow them to enhance their abilities, similar to what is seen in Canon by the other belka users.
Quote:
She benefits greatly from training with the Forwards under the Aces, and by the end of the series she'll be projecting her energy into ki attacks and most likely learning to fly or at least hover at an appropriately dramatic point in the story.
Well as long as her magic attacks aren't too grandiose, I can't see too many problems with the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
SBrotha has shown OCC that genderbending can be a bad idea.
/shivers at the genderbent touhou
Aghhhhhhhh GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote