View Single Post
Old 2010-02-09, 16:38   Link #275
keri
ねぇ、知ってる?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
They have all kinds of crazy stuff on On Demand. It's usually just sooner-than-HBO type releases, or concerts, but it wouldn't surprise me too much.
I would be surprised if the Disappearance movie were available through my OnDemand service - I have Comcast, and the only options for anime are the AdultSwim block and the Funimation block. I think there's also AnimeNetwork or something that offers OnDemand service? I'm not sure of the name - once we got the cable package that offered OnDemand, that company stopped distributing with Comcast about a month later. (Exploring the OnDemand is how I got back into anime this year, after several years of not caring, thanks to that particular company's offering of ARIA.)

I don't know if that company offers Haruhi, but if they do, there's a possibility of maybe getting the movie. Funimation was airing the xxxHolic and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles movies a few months ago, though I don't have a clue if they were originally aired in theatres or if they were OADs. But they were listed as movies in the descriptions before you order them, so.