View Single Post
Old 2011-10-04, 13:12   Link #936
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
No its mainly Fate, but it was going in the UBW direction for a while (also included som alternate retellings of HF), but now it's back on the way towards fate again (damn, I wanted it to do the UBW route).
where can I find that manga? The one I'm reading says it solely based on the UBW route. And plus right now it's not following any route. It's just one messed up manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
Have you really gone trough HF, Jsmith? Because that is the route where Shirou's mentality is the strongest. The only route were he really knows what he truly wants to do. And that is to protect the ones that are close to him.

And why isn't the ending believable?
Spoiler for HF:

And Saber is not the main focus of F/SN she never was, she is the poster girl though.

And in UBW she isnt even close to being the focus She isn't even the third, that place goes to Rin, I wouldn't even say that she is fourth since the route is more focused on other characters dilemmas than Saber.

Saber had her time to shine in Fate and got the ending that was best for her. her wish was never meant to be granted, and she realized that herself. Had Shirou or anyone else wished for her to stay,and the grail had granted that, she would have been corrupted.

And the manga will without a doubt end up the same way as fate did in the end. The mangaka has always been looking forward to drawing the last scene, he said so in the first volume. He won't change that.

I don't even understand why you had such a problem with the ending. Of course it was sad but thats life. Saber was doomed to disappear.

I always found her fate in the UBW good ending rather sad since she never found her 'answer' which means that she still doesn't know what to do, what her place in the world is and so on.
Yeah people need to realize that being the most popular doesn't make you the main or any better then anyone else.

Last edited by Ragna92; 2011-10-04 at 13:26.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote