View Single Post
Old 2011-11-17, 23:31   Link #2362
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
As I mentioned in an earlier post, it was strange how Gai survived the Leukocyte firing at the beginning of the episode when everyone else died. He only had a slight arm injury. It lead me to believe that he either has some power or trick up his sleeve, which, if the Leukocyte fired at the end of the episode, he would have survived it as well. Hence, I still don't trust Gai.
The problem there is who was Gai trying to trick there? No one except the viewers were around unless you want to say Gai was for some bizarre reason lying to trick people he doesn't know exist. I don't really trust Gai, but in that situation I'll give him some slack.

If someone was there I'd be willing to buy it. Even if he has some kind of ability (besides the one that lets him know what everyone's void is) it doesn't mean he can constantly spam it. Plus the last shot was just in that area and not directly sniping right at him. Should be easier regardless of whether he has some ability or not to avoid a shot in that general area rather than one coming right at you.