View Single Post
Old 2008-04-14, 13:07   Link #84
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
The "Warning: couldn't access XXXXX even after transcoding the filename." message is something the latest onscripter outputs because Haeleth just added some code to check for different filename encodings on Linux, etc. The "XXXXX" is the filename from the script (before the delimiters have been adjusted), so that's not a problem. You can probably ignore those; the real test is whether you see "Couldn't load file XXXX" type of messages.
Ic. In that case there is no trouble, I was not aware that the delimiters were adjusted after all the checking. (though doesn't it defeats the purpose since it won't be able to check anything?) Anyway....

Quote:
Did the music not play until you changed the directory name to bgm
That is correct, it seems it is not respecting the original filename. Also, while printing the warning messages for some images it was searching in the bmp directory, it printed combinations of

Code:
Warning: couldn't access BMP\background\mainbuilding\Mlib_1a.jpg even after transcoding the filename.
Warning: couldn't access Bmp\Efe\c.bmp even after transcoding the filename.
Warning: couldn't access bmp\TATI\NAN\1\NAN_DefA1.bmp even after transcoding the filename.
anscoding the filename.
In the 'bmp' part of the path, which could potentially cause trouble with unix paths, unless it adjusts them as well later or if it doesn't really matter from what is extracted from the nsa. Anyway with the music it didn't play until I changed the directory name to all lowercase like I mentioned.

Last edited by Proto; 2008-04-14 at 13:22.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote