View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 08:13   Link #32
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I think Araragi and Hanekawa make a more sound couple. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE Hitagi as she's a very unique and enjoyable char, prob one of the best chars in recent times. Still, despite the comings of episode 12, I still get the impression that Aragi was just being dragged to Hitagi's pace(and it was extremely enjoyable the entire way through , but that's not the point). When Hanekawa talked to Arararagi, it didn't feel like that, but more like she would keep it on the same level as him, never talking over his head, but still making good conversation. Also when anything happened particularly with the oddities he doesn't tell Hitagi anything(at least they don't SHOW him telling her anything), but always tells Hanekawa? Why tell Hanekawa anything? To me, this, as well as the other interactions Arara and Hanekawa have. tells me that they have a stronger relationship than Ara and Hitagi. Again, I DO feel that Hitagi and raragi make the more interesting couple; at the very least more interesting than Agi and Hanekawa, but I still feel that Koyomi and Hanekawa would be more balanced in normal respects.

Last edited by frubam; 2009-10-29 at 08:27.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote