View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 18:02   Link #66
ellessarr
Banned

i like many things letīs start

- comedy, too much fun without need go to ecchi route or abuse of the fanservice(only little times they abuse) or too much cliches and awesome jokes.

- crazy and overpower characters, i love character who are crazy and funny at same time, this make awesome the anime/manga many times if used on the right way.

- not a true ecchi just some random fanservice on the right time (ok sometimes they make some excesses but nothing who gona turning the manga/anime in a ecchi one)

- the amazing fights - most of the fights are hyped, but i like this

- the good guys aways wins - some ppls hates this but i like, i dislike animes/mangas too much tragics with deaths and too much sadness who we dont see here happen too much only very few times

- lightheaded - something who peoples from any age can read/watch and like

- even if not the manga focus the romance without goes to things like harem, square/triangle romance (ok we have a love triangle with gray x juvia x lyon but this is just for fun and jokes nothing we can take serious), almost every couple is almost "seted on stone" we already aware of "who gonna end with who" without follow some complicated/unnecessary route.

- and last (ok i'm a few pervert but who is not?), boobs, prety girls(again without need using ecchi only some fanservice), i'm not a lolicon >.< girls like wendy, levi or mavis not are for my taste i prefer types like lucy, mirajane or lisanna, i fear erza(omg she can be a sadistic)
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote