View Single Post
Old 2008-07-21, 14:44   Link #4069
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Except she was actually granting him everything he ever wanted out of his selfish "rebellion." Of course, he realised this only after she stroked his ego by giving up her right to be a successor to the throne.

Yes, yes it is. And on top of that he made them say exactly what he wanted to anyone that asked. Did you not see how they responded to Suzaku's questions?

Refrain is a strategic weapon (when mind-altering out of people is all your interrogation can do, then that's what you can do with it). Luckily, at least Suzaku, unlike Lelouch, was able to see the fallacy in this.

And this is EXACTLY what Suzaku was about to do with Kallen, using a mind-altering drug.

No, this is just proof that you're not looking at what's there to draw conclusions. You just want there to be reasons to hate Suzaku and are making up crap in the hopes that it somehow leads to an interpretation of Suzaku doing horrible things, even when he would NEVER do those things. He's not Lelouch, who HAS tried to rape Kallen in the past. Kallen was terrified of being made to betray Zero and the cause her brother died for with the very drug that hospitalised her mother. Just this last part of your post alone has convinced me not to read anything else you post on the subject, because you're clearly just Suzaku-bashing in any way you can with no justification. So don't bother replying if you're expecting me to read.
dude
might come as a shock to you
but i dont hate suzaku at all
i just think lulu isnt really as bad a guy as he thinks he is (when has lulu tried to rape kallen , if he did she'd kick his ass)